Sell your items at The Suffolk Craft Shop
We have some very talented Suffolk & beyond craft makers and artists who already sell with us but we are always on the look out for more!
Our flexible rent-a-craft-space scheme is ideal for both new craft makers and well established craft makers. We are always on the hunt for more craft makers and artists to join our Suffolk Craft Shop.
Some of the benefits in selling your craft items are as follows;
- Flexible, affordable craft spaces to suit all budgets & craft items.
- Shelf, wall & floor space available to rent.
- Distance sellers are able to post items to us for re-stocking.
- No long term contracts*.
- Flat monthly rate with NO commission taken.
- Promotion of you items through social media and on our website.
- The option to rent our studio area to run your own workshops.
- Discounted studio fees in our craft studio for up to 4 people.
- Shelf Rental from just £20 per month.
If you are a craft maker and are interested in selling your craft items in our Suffolk craft shop please fill out our Craft Shelf Application Form…
*1 Month rolling contract after an initial 3 month commitment. All shelf rental is only paid monthly through the 3 month commitment, no need to pay the 3 months upfront.