Sell your items at The Suffolk Craft Shop
We already have some very talented Suffolk based craft makers and artists who already sell with us. Our flexible rent-a-craft-space scheme is ideal for both new craft makers and well established craft makers. We are always on the hunt for more craft makers and artists to join our Suffolk Craft Shop.
Some of the benefits in selling your craft items are as follows;
- Flexible, affordable craft spaces to suit all budgets & craft items.
- Shelf, wall & floor space available to rent.
- No long term contracts. – Our typical contracts are only 1 month
- Flat monthly rate with NO commission taken.
- Promotion of you items through social media and on our website.
- The option to rent our studio area to run your own workshops.
- Discounted studio fees in our craft studio for up to 4 people
If you are a local craft maker and are interested in selling your craft items in our Suffolk craft shop please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01473 517 404